Senior Android Developer
|Location:||Pyrmont, New South Wales|
About the company:
The client is one of largest and most diversified media business.
About the role:
The client is looking for a passionate, hands on Senior Mobile Apps developer with experience creating Android apps at scale.
- 3+ year's Android application development experience (Java and Kotlin)
- Strong user interface design skills across Phone and Tablet interfaces keeping the performance optimal
- Good understanding of Object oriented design principles (SOLID) and patterns (GOF, MVVM, MVP)
- Unit and UI Test Automation experience with JUnit/Espresso along Mocking
- A commitment to quality in your work and that of your team. You've created high quality software through implementation of automated and manual QA processes.
- Experience with Git, Continuous Integration, Linux, Agile Software Development, especially using Atlassian JIRA
- A strong understanding of agile development best practices including Scrum and Lean methodologies
This role will be filled very quickly- if this sounds like something you may be interested in please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW!