Senior Analyst, Regulatory Reporting
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$115000 - AU$130000 per annum|
My client is one of the premier Financial Services organisations globally, and due to ongoing growth require a Senior Analyst for a 12 month fixed term contract.
This standout opportunity will see you play a key role within Regulatory Reporting, and will work alongside departments such as Finance, Technology, Risk and Compliance. In this role, the successful candidate will have full ownership of specific Regulatory Reporting for regulators such as APRA, ABS and the Reserve Bank of Australia.
This exciting role is perfect for a self-starter who is interested in making their mark within the changing Regulatory landscape.
The key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the completion of specific Regulatory Reporting returns required for regulators such as APRA, Reserve Bank of Australia and the ABS;
- Be the key contact within Group Finance in relation to regulatory reporting;
- Ensure regulatory reporting processes are well controlled and have an efficient process;
- Ensure compliance with relevant standards, policies, legislation and regulations;
- Effective stakeholder management, including divisional staff and internal auditors;
- Confidently and effectively communicate with senior personnel to enable timely and accurate resolution of queries/issues;
- Monitor updates from regulators as and when they impact Regulatory Reporting. .
The suitable candidate will have:
- Chartered Accountant (CA) , Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA) or equivalent;
- Sound knowledge of regulatory reporting within financial services;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong business knowledge and acumen; and
To hear more about this fantastic opportunity, please call Mathew Lewis on (03) 8629 1033 or APPLY NOW.