Senior Analyst, Performance & Analytics
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$135000 - AU$140000.00 per annum + Bonus (10%)|
My client is a leading financial services group in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. They boast a high performance culture, first class career progression, friendly and motivated staff and are seen by many as an employer of choice.
Due to the recent take on of new clients, they seek an experienced and talented Senior Performance Analyst to join their already highly regarded team. As an organisation who continue to expand, there will be opportunities to move into team leading and managerial roles in the future.
- Develop, maintain and deliver a full range of performance, attribution and risk management analysis.
- Benchmark performance returns against industry standards.
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders including investment, product and sales teams.
- Play a key role in strategic projects.
Successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience in performance reporting / attribution analysis.
- Advanced analytical, problem solving and modelling skills.
- A pro-active and results oriented mind-set.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- The ability to produce high quality work within tight time-frames.
Contact Andrew Douglas at Ambition on (03) 8629 1001 or APPLY NOW