Senior Analyst Group FP&A
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||AU$120000.00 - AU$140000.00 per annum|
Join an ASX listed energy and utilities giant as they expand their portfolio of products focusing on more sustainable options for Australians.
My client is recruiting for a Senior Analyst to join the Group FP&A team. The team is focussed on supporting a broad range of stakeholders across the business which includes the corporate finance, investor relations and treasury.
As the Senior Analyst Group FP&A you will provide analytical insights into the performance and financial outlook of the business.
- Financial modelling
- Develop detailed knowledge of expected and actual financial performance of all business units
- Prepare and review all month-end group reporting
- Assist investor relations function including the preparation of competitor analysis materials
- Review and ensure accuracy of monthly portfolio management review reports
- Prepare and review all month-end group reporting as required
- Review and provide sign-off of Group FP&A risk and control matrix
- Ensure business planning and consolidations (BPC) and associated models are update and in line with business requirements
- CA or CPA candidates with experience gain in Assurance or Accounting in a Big 4 accounting firm essential
- Preference will be given to candidates with 1-2 years commercial experience post Big 4
- Advanced excel skills
- Experience in working on SAP advantageous
- Financial modelling experience essential
Interested candidates are urged to apply as soon as possible. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Senior Consultant : Commercial Finance