Senior Analyst, Data Quality and Submissions
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
The Data Quality and Submissions Analyst is responsible for ensuring that the submission of data to external parties meets required deadlines and standards.
In this role you will establish well documented processes around the requirements of each of the submissions and to ensure that any auditing and modification of data is consistent with expectations of the external stakeholders.
You will also identify any issues with data collection and quality and offering advice and guidance to the organisation as to how this can be more effectively and efficiently managed.
- Must have knowledge and previous working experience in Health Care to understand the data reporting requirements
- Must have experience with VINAH, VEMD, and ESIS data collections systems and HRT reporting.
- SQL experience as well as solid documentation and process design skills
- Experience in working with large complex data sets
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment