Senior Analyst, Corporate & Commercial Trade Support
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$90000 per annum + super|
My client is one of the premier Financial Services organisations globally, and due to ongoing growth require a Senior Analyst, Trade Support for a 12 month fixed term contract.
This standout opportunity will see you play a key role within Corporate & Commercial Trade Support, and will work alongside departments such as Global Markets Sales and Business Management, as well as other Institutional Channel delivery partners. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for the management of internal stake holders and managing day to day operational requirements.
The key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Detailed understanding of Markets Products (FX and/or Rates) & Systems
- Be the key contact within Corporate & Commercial Trade Support;
- Ability to deliver large projects for the wider business;
- Ensure compliance with relevant standards, policies, legislation and regulations;
- Effective stakeholder management, with the ability to solve complex customer issues;
The suitable candidate will have:
- Tier 1 accreditation will be highly regarded
- Sound knowledge of Dealing Applications;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong business knowledge and acumen; and
To hear more about this fantastic opportunity, please call Mathew Lewis on (03) 8629 1033 or APPLY NOW.