Senior Analyst - Cash Flow Forecasting
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Reporting to the Group Treasurer, this position will see the successful candidate provide support to the Group in terms of structured debt and borrowing facilities, including associated trust and transactional arrangements.
The key responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Daily cash management requirements for the Group ensuring sufficient liquidity as and when required;
- Preparation of Group cash balances and forecasts, and handling of bank accounts;
- Preparation and maintenance of yearly funding plans;
- Business improvement identification, making recommendations and implementing solutions;
- Preparation of ASIC compliance and other parameters requiring assessment;
- Participate in hedging arrangements for the Group which includes interest rate management and cross-border hedging transactions; and
- Performing a leading role in the preparation of debt market investor presentations.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please call Riyad Zakharia on (03) 8629 1012 or APPLY NOW.