Senior Accountant / Data Analyst
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$130000 - AU$145000 per annum|
This Global Financial Services company with significant presence in Australia is dedicated to the development of all staff. With a strong reputation and dynamic product offering, this business is well regarded as an employer of choice.
- Assist in the establishment and enforcement of a region-wide data governance model
- Simplify the data landscape by removing duplication and inconsistency of data sources
- Define and adopt a common language and standards for data
- Ensure the quality of data is first-class and there is end-to-end traceability
- Develop data skills and enhance behaviour to sharpen focus on long term costs and benefits
SUITABLE CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- Experience in a Banking or Financial Services Institution
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Lean 6 Sigma
- Good knowledge of Australian and New Zealand Regulatory reporting requirements
- Accounting and Finance knowledge
- Hands-on knowledge and implementation experience on data quality practices such as automated data profiling, scorecards and dashboards, KPIs, and integration with metadata management.
- Attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
If this is you then hit the "APPLY NOW" button or call Andrew Douglas on 9249 5009 for a confidential discussion.