Senior Accountant - 6 Month Contract
|Location:||Port Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
This small Australian based global Technology organisation based on Melbourne's CBD fringe, is looking to recruit a well-rounded Senior Accountant for a period of 6 months.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be hands on across all aspects of financial and management accounting in a busy environment.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Statutory reporting and compliance
- Financial reporting and month/end year
- Consolidations and intercompany reconciliations
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Cash flow analysis and reporting
- Business partnering to stakeholders with key business decisions
To be shortlisted you will demonstrate experience in a similar environment and impeccable communication skills both written and verbal. Additionally, you will be comfortable being hands on in an end-to-end function role, whilst partnering the leadership team to drive growth for the business.
'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below