|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$135000 per annum|
Our client is an established leader in providing diversified financial services in Australia and New Zealand. Known as a market leader for work life balance, our client provides a range of first class essential financial services and are looking for a results driven Senior Accountant to join their fast growing team.
- Preparation of monthly financial and management reports, liaising with external stakeholders.
- Manage stakeholder relationships within the business to ensure report integrity.
- Management reporting
- Preparation of statutory and regulatory statements
- Review current systems and procedures, ensuring tools utilised to produce reporting are continuously enhanced in line with policy
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Degree qualified within Accounting or qualified CPA or CA
- Previous Team Management experience
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to work in constantly changing environments
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong attention to detail, business partnering and analysis skills
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to submit your resume. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking at taking the next step in your career, please contact Andrew Douglas on 03 8629 1001 for a confidential conversation.