|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$125000.00 - AU$140000.00 per annum|
In this role, you will be responsible for financial reporting and analysis for the insurance sector of the business. Supporting the management of client's financial and insurance issues.
- Month end accounting duties, including hedging and consolidation of journals and preparation of financial statements.
- Effectively manage internal and external stakeholders.
- APRA reporting.
- Provide strategic commercial advice to the business based on financial reports and information.
- Play a key role in the financial reporting, planning, budgeting, forecasting and management reporting.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Accounting/Business/Financial Analytics or equivalent professional experience (CA or CPA highly desirable).
- A minimum 2-5 years in the Insurance industry.
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to work in constantly changing environments.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Strong attention to detail and stakeholder management.
If this role appeals to you, please apply or contact Mathew Lewis at Ambition on 03 8629 1033 for a confidential discussion.