Senior Accountant - $110-130K package
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
Fast-track your career as a Senior Accountant within a innovative and dynamic ASX listed Company.
Excellent opportunity for a first or second mover out of Big-4 to gain their first commercial experience or to build on their existing experience.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role will call on not just strong technical skills but also the ability to think outside the box and play a critical role within the Finance team.
- Support for all local accounting functions with a focus on Melbourne and Adelaide
- Statutory financial reporting
- Review and maintain details and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, ensuring activity is accurate and properly booked
- Month/Quarter/Year End
- Income statement variances (versus trends or versus budgets and balance sheet variance versus prior periods ) are analysed, highlighted & corrective action proposed.
- Budgeting and forecasting ensuring cash forecasts ensure adequate liquidity for the division
- Management reporting and modelling (including product profitability for all products) in place.
- Assisiting with internal audits
- CA/CPA qualified
- Ability to build strong interpersonal relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- 3 years in a good quality chartered accounting firm
- Sound exposure to Microsoft Excel & Word
- Has worked in a commercially complex publicly listed company & experienced a multisite role where travel and effective communication is necessary
- Has worked in a fast paced environment with high standards
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact me on 02 9249 5035 for a confidential discussion.