Seeking a career change in to Recruitment Consulting?
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
Looking to build a career within the recruitment industry? We are looking for 2-3 individuals to join our fun and interactive bootcamp training program. Training will involve a combination of workshops, mentoring, coaching and on-the-job training in an open environment, over a 9-12 week period. It is the ticket to becoming an Associate Consultant at Ambition.
Take full advantage of a fulfilling career opportunity that awaits you! On top of that, you'll be working amongst some of our most experienced and successful people. Be part of a company where we share our ambitions, successes and give support when things don't go your way.
We've been in the industry for 20 years! At Ambition, we Build Better Futures. For the organisations we work for, this means finding talent to enable business growth. For the professionals we help look for their next career move, this means matching skills and interests with job opportunities to fulfil personal ambitions. And finally, for our Ambition people, this means providing the framework for a rewarding, fulfilling and enjoyable career.
When there is a match between the candidate's motivation, skills, experience and the opportunity on offer by the client, magic happens! Being a Recruitment Consultant is hard work, but it is incredibly rewarding.
As a recruitment consultant, some of your responsibilities will be:
- Candidate Management including sourcing, interviewing, offer negotiation and post placement follow-up.
- Understanding market and industry trends including challenges and opportunities and the implications on sourcing talent.
- Generating business by building and maintaining relationships with clients and potential clients and compellingly position Ambition's value proposition.
- Building market-leading talent pools using multiple sourcing channels such as advertisements, LinkedIn, Ambition's database, headhunting, participating in networking events and external job portals.
- Proactively marketing Ambition's top talent to clients and potential clients.
- Managing both clients and candidates during the entire recruitment cycle.
You will be!
- Results driven, striving towards achieving your targets.
- Tenacious and resilient as you will face rejection. It's about picking yourself up and continuing to drive forward.
- Values-based, you will be expected to live and breathe our Ambition PRIDE values.
- An excellent Communicator with strong self-awareness and social skills.
- Resourceful as you will relentlessly pursue leads and opportunities.
- A graduate with 2-3 years' working experience (Ideal but not essential)
- Hold full unrestricted working rights in Australia.
What's in it for you?
Join our Melbourne Recruitment Bootcamp - An in-house development program that gets you up to speed with all-things-recruitment and ensures you're well-equipped to be successful in your new career.
Our Recruitment Bootcamp program runs for 9-12 weeks based in Melbourne and is designed to give participants both workshop and 'hands-on' training. Bootcamp participants are employed full time by us and graduate into Associate Consultant roles in the business. It is your passport to a successful career with Ambition as well as forging relationships with like-minded individuals.
What can you expect to receive?
- Build recruitment skills capability via 'on the job' coaching and classroom training coupled with interactive workshops.
- Gain exposure and access to senior leaders and assigned teams to gain valuable insights.
- Receive opportunities to work on live roles and contribute to company growth.
- Develop your presentation and project management skills.
- Experience a values-based culture where personal development is a priority.
- Enjoy social and team-building activities.
- A generous base and commission scheme.
- International opportunities- We have offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and London.
Our Recruitment Bootcamp program will give you first-hand experience of a career in sales and recruitment. Each participant will follow a customised learning plan to ensure they receive the levels of coaching, mentoring and training they need as they progress through the program.
At Ambition, we will teach you the business skills required not only to be successful in recruitment but to be successful in life.
To be eligible for this position you must either be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, a permanent resident of Australia, or have an appropriate Australian work visa with unrestricted working rights, as sponsorship unfortuantely cannot be offered in this instance
Ready to kick-start your recruitment career with Ambition? Click 'Apply Now'.