|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Our Queensland Government client is seeking an experienced Security Specialist to join their team on a contract basis.
As the Security Specialist you will oversee the technical security requirements for a very interesting project.
Must have skills and experience;
- Must have experience with design and implementation of ADFS Proxy Server Authentication
- Networking and security encryption
- Cloud security
- Technical reporting
- External access environments
- Secure remote access
- F5 Application Delivery Controllers LTM, ASM & APM
- Active Directory (AD) configuration
About the role;
- Provide expert strategic, tactical and operational advice which ensures the confidentiality, integrity, availability, accountability and compliance compliment.
- Provide input and hands on assistance for identified projects and operational plans for security with associated systems and services.
- Participate in the design, configuration management, administration ,change management, documentation and support of security design and implemented solutions within the project scope.
- Provide expert advice in security aspects of cloud hosted solutions.
Please contact Alana Hunter for more details.