Security/Infrastructure Project Manager | $120,000 p.a. | CBD
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$115000 - AU$125000 per annum|
Our client is a rapidly growing cyber security organisation, with strong projected growth in both revenue and headcount.
They have secured a number of high-profile pieces of work, and as a result they are seeking an ambitious, mid-level Project Manager to handle a number of security related projects, across a variety of clients. You'll also provide support & transition service management duties.
You'll report to a manager who is well-respected in the business.
- Provide hands-on IT Project Management and Service Delivery (roughly 75/25 split respectively)
- Prepare project plans, budgets, schedules and related project documentation
- Prepare communications plans and weekly/fortnightly status reports to key stakeholders
- Define and manage overall change controll processes and quality assurance for each client
- End-to-end project management, from solution implementation to BAU transition to client management
To be considered for this role, you should ideally have:
- 3-5 years of experience in IT infrastructure and security related projects (and relevant certifications)
- 3-5 years of experience in IT service delivery and ITIL processes (and relevant certifications)
- Ability to confidently present both technical and executive level business audiences
- Strong skills in estimating, planning, tracking, resource maangement, change management and risk/issue management
- Strong MS Project knowledge
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, then APPLY NOW or contact Bobby on (02) 9248 6209 if you have further questions. Job Ref 94198.