Security Risk Analyst
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Brisbane, Queensland|
|Salary:||AU$125000.00 per annum|
Are you a mid-level Security Risk Analyst looking to work for a well-known industry leader with a clear cyber security strategy in place as well as surrounding yourself within an abundance of Specialists?
I have a fantastic opportunity available on a permanent basis on the outer skirts of the Brisbane CBD.
You will have a passion for the world of security and be able to explain to the business in laymen's terms how to drive solutions and services.
You will be responsible for:
- Conducting security risk assessments of IT infrastructure, systems and applications;
- Evaluating security policies and processes and making suggestions for improvements;
- Identifying technology and cyber security risks;
- Keeping a record of all potential risks and calculating the probability of such events taking place;
- Reporting all areas of system vulnerability to management and providing suggestions for protection against malware;
- Developing and implementing control systems.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant qualifications or equivalent experience;
- Passionate about information security;
- A broad understanding of audit and regulatory practices and processes with a demonstrated understanding of regulatory frameworks including PCI-DSS and ISO 27001.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- demonstrated experience of risk assessment, security best practice and practical application of security controls;
- CISSP or other security qualifications will be highly regarded.
If this sounds like the position for you and you are looking to work for a company where there is plenty of scope for professional development and progression, then please follow the link below to apply.