Scrum Master and Delivery Lead
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$850 - AU$950 per day|
I have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Scum Master and Agile Coach to help deliver a significant IT transformation for a leading NSW Government department.
My client is putting in a new Title Management System, replacing a wide network of existing legacy systems. You will be the key Delivery Lead in a fully Agile, Ministerial-priority transformation, heping planning and manage the workload of 20+ internal and vendor interface teams.
The contract on offer is for an initial 4 months with a strong chance of extension for a further 10 months. The overall program is expected to run until September 2019 and further extensions should be confirmed in the next 2 months.
The role is Sydney CBD but please note that NSW-travel will be involved with this role - likely to be Central Coast / Hunter region.
- You will be a hands-on, senior Scrum Master - an Agile practitioner with a proven track record of setting up project delivery.
- Strong Technical background - maybe you will be an ex-Developer or similar.
- Excellent knowledge of Agile principals, methodologies and frameworks - Scrum / SAFE / Kanban etc
- Strong leadership skills with experience influencing & negotiating with stakeholders.
- A proven coach and trainer - able to work with project teams and business stakeholders alike.
- Experience working within a complex legacy environment such as those found in
- Track record of delivering in a multi-vendor environment.
- Opportunity to develop best practice across the whole project.
- Strong chance of multiple contract extensions.
- Friendly, high performing team.
If this sounds like you
Please hit APPLY or contact me directly with a short covering email and your CV.
Senior Consultant - Business Transformation