|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
A leading Customer focused digital business is looking to hire a Scrum Master to ensure that Agile methodology is being implemented and followed across their teams.
This is an opportunity for you to join a fantastic team, with a great culture and implement a fantastic delivery strategy.
- Maintain high-performing and self-managing project delivery teams
- Coach and mentor delivery teams through Agile adoption, developing and following through with Agile principles and techniques
- Organise and facilitate all scrum ceremonies (Retrospective, Stand-ups, Sprint Planning, Showcase)
- Guide and coach Product Owners, Business Analysts and developers
- Promote and enhance a collaborative work environment
- Identify and remove organisational impediments to agility
- Develop and execute Agile education and training
- Actively promote the sharing of knowledge across teams and within the coaching community
- At least 3 years experience working as a dedicated Scrum Master in a large, agile businesses
- Must be a certified scrum professional
- Excellent presentation and facilitation, coaching and mentorship skills
- Deep understanding of Agile practices (Scrum, XP, Lean, Kanban LeSS, SAFe), trends, tools and techniques, and the ability to transfer that understanding at all levels of the organisation
- Demonstrable success in providing coaching for sustained Agile adoption with teams of various sizes and experience levels
- Strong ability to influence cross-functional teams and leadership
- Experience with large scale Agile transformations in is highly desirable
The role represents an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate to drive and develop their career with an innovative and dynamic environment.
If you want to reach out and have a confidential discussion about the opportunity, then please feel free to send your up-to-date CV to me.