SAS BI / Datawarehouse Analyst
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client, a leading Australian Bank has an immediate opportunity for a SAS BI/DW Specialist to join the team on a Datawarehouse project.
You will be undertaking a project to rebuild their data warehouse. There is the requirement to accelerate the migration from their legacy data warehouse to the new SAS environment.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Produce functional specifications and data requirements for the system developers
- Ensure quality and integrity by reviewing test plans
- Through business migration or re-building current reports (SAS, VA, or EG), assist the organisation to move from one data source to another
The Successful Candidate will have the following skills and experience
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications (IT or related fields)
- Advanced skills in using SQL
- Experience using SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Visual Analytics
- Experience in Financial Services
- Practical knowledge and experience in data warehousing
- 3+ years' experience in data analytics
For any questions or queries, please call Mitch on (07) 3020 0315.