SAP Technical Data Analyst
|Location:||Inner West Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
My client is a public organisation currently undergoing one of the largest transformation projects within Australia and is looking for a switched on SAP Technical Business Analyst to join their team. This role will suit someone with at least 5 years working in the SAP Finance Project environment and who is ready to hit the ground running. This role will bring for you an opportunity to enhance your SAP experience as well to work for an organisation that believes in making lives better.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring data imports in SAP environments as a part of deployment.
- Develop data migration processes using standard SAP tools such as LSMW, ABAP and BODS.
- Perform data migration activities.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years' experience within the SAP Finance project environment and a strong understanding of ETL processes.
- Extensive experience using SAP Modules- SAP FI/CO/MM/PM/SD/SRM/HCM.
- Strong stakeholder and documentation skills.
If this role sounds like you apply now or call Jes Wilson on 02 9248 6217 for a confidential discussion.