SAP Solutions Architect
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
This large Government Organisation are looking for a SAP (HR/Payroll) Solution Architect to join their team for an initial 6 Month Contract.
- Provide leadership and direction to a team of architects and solution experts to enable strategic and expert advice to the design and management of solutions including risk and issue identification and management;
- Analyse business requirements and system specifications and provide strategic expertise to staff and management to ensure specifications are aligned to business requirements;
- Analyse and solve complex system and technological problems to provide innovative solutions to business requirements in the delivery of support to QH and completion of project work in required timeframes;
- Complete system architecture and design specifications, of solutions supported by QH and associated documentation in compliance with relevant standards;
- Consult with and provide expert advice to the business owners in relation to ongoing enhancement and development of the corporate system applications;
- Provide expert advice and support in the completion of quality reviews of deliverables.
- Provide expert advice on changes to the solution design to ensure the system design remains robust, fit for purpose and meets requirements.
- Liaise, consult and negotiate effectively with team members, other project teams, stakeholders and client groups to develop and maintain effective working relationships and the integrity of the overall integrated solution; and
- Contribute to effective, client focussed teamwork by developing an understanding of the roles and duties of team members within the team and across QH, and working collaboratively to achieve outcomes with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Demonstrated knowledge of ERP systems and previous experience in SAP ECC6. Have the ability to apply this knowledge in such activities as architecture and design, business analysis, solution configuration and project activities.
- Proven track record in a similar large scale HR Project.
- Ability to lead, manage, and supervise team leaders in supervising and assisting other team members to deliver effective services to clients.
- Experience and track record from highly integrated ERP environments as part of large scale ERP transformations.
- Expert knowledge and experience designing integration strategies and solution architecture.