SAP Senior Developer
In this role, as a Senior SAP Developer, you will work within the Development team and will be responsible development and related work for SAP applications. The project will be SAP development for S4/HANA's ESH component. The main stack being used are: S4/HANA, SAP Cloud Platform, SAP ISU, SAP CRM, SAP Gateway etc.
In this role you will actively contribute to activities include but not limited to: technical innovation, development optimisation, tech debt reduction etc.
· Work with business customers to ensure all requirements are understood.
· Ensure all SAP architecture and development standards are adhered to.
· Identify and work on SAP and related optimisation and automation wherever possible.
Must have skills/experience:
· Minimum of 5 years of SAP development experience.
· Solid SAP development experience using BOPF, FPM, ABAP OO.
· Solid technical architectural skills and understanding of architectural patterns.
· Highly passionate on new technology, innovation, improvement and optimisation.
· High quality interpersonal skills in both written and verbal communication.
Nice to have skills/experience:
· SAP development experience of UI5/Fiori, HANA, Cloud Platform.
· SAP development experience of NWGW/Fiori Frontend Server.
· Experience of running systems/applications in a cloud environment.
For more information please contact Tessa Gould at 03 8629 1020 or "Apply Now"