|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$700 - AU$850 per day|
About your role:
The role is for a SAP CPI-DS Developer who is passionate about proactively driving business transformation by implementing SAP CPI-DS based integration solutions.
- Hands on experience of SAP CPI-DS application.
- Hands on experience on SAP SDI or SAP BW application including the latest BW/4Hana version will be a big plus
- Performance tuning experience
- Understanding of various data integration processes and Data Warehouse methodologies.
- Ability to investigate and aid functional experts with knowledge around BI reporting solutions.
- Strong Business stakeholder relationship management.
- Strong organizational skills and attention-to-detail.
- Exceptional innovator and problem solver.
- Strong application development and technical design skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work effectively.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment & dealing with ambiguity.
- Open to learn new technologies.
This role will be filled very quickly- if this sounds like something you may be interested in please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW!