SAP CRM Developer
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||Up to AU$0.00 per annum|
My client, a leading household Australian name and key constituent of the ASX, is looking at building out their SAP CRM capability with the new hire of a SAP CRM developer on a 6-month day rate contract.
Based in state of the art offices in Melbourne CBD, you will have the opportunity to join an award-winning team to deliver customer focused technology solutions.
You, the successful candidate, will be working in a cross functional agile team to deliver solutions for their customers.
They use scaled agile framework (SAFe), therefore it means they not only do work within their team, but work collaboratively with other teams within their release train.
- SAP CRM platform development.
Design and develop software with activities that include coding, testing, deployment and configuration in all relevant domains and related technologies.
Deliver quality products through collaboration with QA, BA and SAP Architect specialists.
- Good understanding fo test-driven development, continuous integration, and building high quality solutions.
- Strong communication skills both technical and non-technical.
- Experienced SAP/ SAP CRM Developer, especially SAP ABAP OO.
- SAP ISU Development experience (Highly regarded).
- Demonstrated stakeholder management bridging the technology and business stack.
If you have the required experience and skill-set click 'Apply Now' to find out more information.