SAP CRM ABAP Developer
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Job title: SAP CRM ABAP Developer
Location:, Docklands, VIC 3008
Length of assignment: 3 months - start asap
This role is part of the SAP CRM agile delivery team and will primarily focus on SAP CRM UI and enhancement development. As a team member, the role will also contribute to any other activities the team is required to complete to achieve each sprint's objectives.
- Build, test and document technical enhancements in the SAP CRM solution, focusing on CRM WebClient UI, Interaction Center, and one-order framework events and BAdIs.
- Implement and test data model extensions to standard data objects using the appropriate tools and methods.
- Customise, configure, test, and document WebClient UI screens as well as technical and security roles where required.
- Ensure all solutions are built as per designs confirmed by the Functional Lead and O2C Solution Architect.
- Ensure all custom-developed solutions follow technical build, test and documentation standards and guidelines.
- Contribute to any other non-configuration / technical activities required to complete the deliverables of sprints in a true agile / SCRUM engagement.
- Expert level skills in developing technical SAP CRM enhancements, with specific experience in CRM WebClient UI, Interaction Center, One Order framework, and related components.
- Expert level ABAP Objects development skills.
- Expert level skills in all relevant development environments and tools (Component Workbench, BOL/GenIL Browser, ADT, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Ability to prioritise work effectively.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment & dealing with ambiguity.
- In-depth understanding of SAP CRM data model (One Order framework, BOL/GenIL, BOR, and BAdIs) and extension options.
- In-depth understanding of CRM WebUI and Interaction Center customisation and enhancement.
- Knowledge of developing ABAP applications on HANA.
- IT degree qualifications; SAP certifications in ABAP, SAP CRM or HANA highly regarded.
- In-depth knowledge of implementing complex solutions
- 4+ years' experience as an SAP CRM technical consultant.
- Track record of developing complex technical enhancements in SAP CRM, preferably in the FMCG industry.
- Experience working within agile SCRUM teams preferred.