Sales Trainer - Wealth Management
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$90000.00 - AU$115000.00 per annum|
My client is one of the largest financial institutions in Australia. They are committed to attracting and retaining the highest quality talent and strive to create a culture where teams and individuals are rewarded for excellence. They have a diverse workforce, are committed to offering flexible work hours and offer numerous opportunities for professional growth.
They currently have an immediate need for a sales trainer within their 30 person wealth connect team. This is a newly created role and will see you develop compliant training strategies which drive performance and ensure that the business continue to be at the forefront of their industry.
- Develop and implement service, solution and product training to deliver against Key Performance Indicators for Direct Life and Superannuation solutions
- Deliver programmes with a customer-centric approach, leveraging innovative and engaging training techniques to drive participation and understanding
- Monitor training results and adapt your approach as required.
- Support post-training with coaching to ensure compliant behaviour is fully embedded into all activities - including up-skilling internal and external trainers
Successful candidates will have:
- Strong Sales Training experience within the Financial Services Industry
- A passion for delivering training sessions
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and detailed-oriented
- Understanding and experience in delivering training within a compliant framework
- A professional manner.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role, please apply via this website and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services