Sales Support / Business Development Officer - Fund Management
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$55000.00 - AU$65000.00 per annum + Super|
My client is a global investment manager with boutique but high performing Melbourne office. They have a fun, professional culture and a dynamic approach, while their flat structure means that employees have daily interaction with senior business partners. They have incredible views from their offices and can offer exceptional career development both in Australian and overseas. They are highly regarded by their competitors and are often considered an employer of choice.
Due to an internal, overseas transfer, they currently seek a talented Sales Support / Business Development Associate to join their high-performing team. Previous experience is not necessary and the organisation are happy to consider recent graduates who are keen to learn and who are looking for their first role.
Your role will involve providing investment support to Retail and Institutional Business Development Managers. Your specific duties will involve:
- Work with Business Development Managers to gather market data and manipulate it to produce graphical presentations for clients.
- Assist in implementing the business planning strategy by driving platform inclusion and research house reviews.
- Daily client support - Ensure cashflows are accurately forecasted, operational and compliance issues resolved.
- Coordinate the account opening and closing process.
- Assist in the production of Requests-for-Proposals and business development material.
- Help produce marketing materials for Australian and New Zealand products, perform research on competitors and monitor their performance.
Successful candidates will be:
- Recently graduated with an internship in financial services. Candidates with 1-2 years Sales Support or Investment Operations experience will also be considered.
- Experienced of interacting with clients.
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Keen to learn and able to pick up new concepts quickly.
- Superior Microsoft Excel users with the ability to write / edit macros.
- Friendly, enthusiastic and down to earth.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services