Sales Support / Account Manager - Global Firm
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$65000 - AU$85000 per annum|
My client is a worldwide financial institution who have made a name for themselves as one of Melbourne's 'must work for' employers. Globally, they have almost $900 billion under management and a relentless drive to provide exceptional service to their clients. Their culture is based on honesty and integrity and they have a history of providing their employees with exceptional opportunities for career progression.
This is a newly created role due to the recent win of new clients. If you have a proven track record in investment operations but are looking to increase your exposure to clients and take your career to the next level, then this could be the perfect opportunity.
- Coordinate the account administration for investment management clients.
- Execute service requests from clients and partners. Oversee transaction processing and issue resolution.
- Assist the servicing team in developing additional business, making client/prospect presentations, and maintaining/updating marketing material.
- Identify service efficiency enhancements and process improvements.
- At least 18 months experience in investment/custody operations, fund accounting or a middle office role.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to resolve issues promptly.
- A proven ability towards meeting client expectations and a track record of building strong networks and relationships.
- The ability to work under pressure and hit deadlines.
- A mature and confident approach.
- An innovative attitude.
To be considered for these roles please apply via this website. I will then provide you with feedback as soon as possible.
Senior consultant - Banking & Financial Services