|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
We've been in the industry for 20 years. At Ambition, our purpose and mission is to 'Build Better Futures'. For the organisations we work for, this means finding talent to enable business growth. For the professionals we help look for their next career move, this means matching skills and interests with job opportunities to fulfil personal ambitions. And finally, for our Ambition people, this means providing the framework for a rewarding, fulfilling and enjoyable career.
We are looking to recruit Associate Recruitment Consultants for our 8 week training program. The program will involve a combination of workshops, coaching and on-the-job training.
Working in a 360-degree consulting role, you will focus on delivering the best recruitment solutions for our candidates and clients.
More specifically, you will:
- Source, screen and interview candidates
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and potential clients
- Generate new business through effective sales strategies
- Build market leading candidate pools
- Own the client and candidate cycle
You will be:
- A graduate (desirable but not essential) with at least 1 year's work experience in either sales or customer service
- Results driven, with the strong ability to achieve targets
- Undeterred by rejection, using your tenacity and resilience to pick yourself up and continue to drive forward
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written, with strong self awareness and social skills
- An effective negotiator
- Resourceful as you will relentlessly pursue leads and opportunities
What We Offer
Join Ambition, who provide the framework for a rewarding, fulfilling and enjoyable career.
Along with a competitive salary package and market leading commission scheme, you will also benefit from:
- The opportunity to go on our annual all expenses paid overseas trip for top performers. Previous destinations included Vietnam, Bali and Langkawi
- Incentive breakfasts and lunches
- An extra days annual leave for every year of service (up to a maximum of 25 days)
- Birthday leave
- Free breakfast every day
- Monthly and quarterly social events
- Casual Fridays with afternoon drinks
- A friendly and collaborative culture
- The exposure to opportunities throughout Australia, London and Asia
Take full advantage of a fulfilling career with Ambition. You'll be working with some of the most experienced and successful people. Work in an industry where we share our ambitions, successes and importantly, even the failures.
Ready to kick-start your career with Ambition? Apply online by forwarding your CV or contact Jessica Minter, HR and Internal Talent Acquisition on 02 9248 6262.