Roll Out Consultant
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$30 - AU$35 per hour + superannuation|
My client are a leading worker's entitlement fund that provide a range of services including; facilitating industry redundancy funds, insurance benefits and member support services such as drug and alcohol support, counselling and suicide prevention. They have over 82,000 members in the construction industry across Victoria and Tasmania.
This role sits within Member experience, which provides end to end delivery and support for projects such as Member app information sessions, digital member cards and worker registration. Currently undergoing a key digital transformation and are in the process of rolling out a new digital app and require resources to support the delivery of the project.
Reporting to the Manager Operations, the Roll Out Consultant will be responsible for engaging, educating and supporting members' the with roll out of new digital program. The successful candidate will have a proven background in supporting project tasks, meet strict timelines and being able to work autonomously to balance demands from various stakeholders.
- Stakeholder engagement:
- Engage with key stakeholders such as; employer and worker representatives, internal team leaders/managers and external services providers to manage project deadlines.
- Project delivery:
- Work alongside Manager Operations to develop and implement things such as schedule for onsite delivery, conduct site briefings, distribute on site promotional material etc.
- Support office and phone based project delivery activities.
- Program evaluation:
- Conduct follow up surveys to ensure the smooth roll out of the digital app.
- Implement Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Referral support:
- Provide support for requests and referrals for post program support.
- Develop and implement efficient processes, systems and accurate records for management reports.
- Data management & reporting:
- Support Manager Operations in evaluating and reporting activities, as well as record program data.
Skills and experience:
- A strong background in project delivery/methodologies, from initial assessment through to finalisation.
- Excellent data analysis skills to be able to interpret data sets and provide insights.
- Have experience in driving excellent member experience, in line with service agreement time frames.
- Proven stakeholder management skills along with strong communication capabilities to liaise with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- A solid understanding of the construction industry.
- Computer literacy with knowledge of Microsoft suite - Outlook, excel, data base management etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of health and well being program delivery.
- Experience working in a member based organisation.