|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
About your role
My client is looking for recent graduate in IT that has an interest in new technologies, whilst also has an interest in becoming a process analyst and Robotic developer. They will train you in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) that will let you use software development, logical thinking and process analysis skills to solve day to day operational problems. There will be opportunities for you to branch into AI and block chain as we further develop these opportunities.
The role will sit within the team, and will work closely with key business stakeholders to understand, provide advice and document business process automation solutions that support and enhance efficiencies including translation of business processes.
- 2-3 years of experience in software development
- Java, VBA.net, UIPath, MS Excel (VBA Scripting)
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to work hard, and learn from our senior developers
- Australian degree in Information Technology
This role will be filled very quickly- if this sounds like something you may be interested in please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW!