|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing Financial Services organisation in a 1st Line Risk Ananlyst
- Assist the organisations in the risk control framework and management procedure, instilling a culture of continuous improvement.
- Update and implement the policies and procedures of the funds risk management, internal controls and compliance.
- Accountability for risk identification, measurement, monitoring, assessment and control, according to the annual risk management plan
- Monitoring and analysing trends in mitigating risks, including risk treatment plans.
- Deliver the enterprise risk management training and education programs to promote risk management knowledge, tools and tools to all work areas.
- Reporting and providing insights on risk management issues for key stakeholders at the Executive level.
- Deep experience within Risk Management gained either or partially or wholly within financial services. (Insurance Ideally)
- A passion towards digital enhancement is highly desirable.
- Business partnering skills with the ability to work closely with the Regulators whilst managing the company's interests and agenda.
- Analytical mind and excellent problem solving skills, able to interpret complex regulatory policy and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption.
- Excellent academic background.