Risk and Control Analyst
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
The Risk and Control Analyst role within the Wealth Management Operations will be primarily responsible for overseeing and providing governance for operational and business process including regulatory requirements.
The key responsibilities include:
- Completing trust and bank reconciliation and all asset reconciliations both timely and accurately, completing all risk reporting requirements (FATCA, CRS, etc.) before deadlines and without error and reinforcing the requirements for escalation on an ongoing basis.
- Perform daily Trust and bank reconciliations
- Perform daily margin lending, options and Term Deposit reconciliations
- Perform Trail Commission reconciliation and allocation
- Ensure exceptions are resolved within SLA by staff accountable for relevant breaks
- Appropriate escalation of exceptions/aged items to Controls and Operations Manager
The successful candidate will have a minimum 3 years' experience in financial markets, desirable tertiary qualification in Finance, Commerce, understanding of ASX regulatory rules and how they apply to the business. Previous experience in Trust account Reconciliation, Trail Commission management or Risk & Control within Wealth Management would be highly regarded.