Risk and Control Analyst
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
The Risk and Controls Analyst role will manage the cash management and trade services product risk and support the business to deliver its operational risk framework and maintain a strong control focus.
The key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Risk and control identification, analysis, management and reporting
- CAP (Corrective Action Plan) Management
- Continuously enhancing risk and control framework
- Monitor Product Approval Programs (PAPs) review and approvals
The successful candidate will possess:
- Deep knowledge of cash management and trade products
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to manage external and internal relationships
- Analytical mind and ability to identify and prioritise key risks and recommend adequate corrective actions
For a confidential discussion, please call Dijana Macinko on 9249 5008 or APPLY NOW.