Risk and Control Analyst
The Risk and Controls Analyst role will manage the cash management and trade services product risk and support the business to deliver its operational risk framework and maintain a strong control focus.
The key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Risk and control identification, analysis, management and reporting
- CAP (Corrective Action Plan) Management
- Continuously enhancing risk and control framework
- Monitor Product Approval Programs (PAPs) review and approvals
The successful candidate will possess:
- Deep knowledge of cash management and trade products
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to manage external and internal relationships
- Analytical mind and ability to identify and prioritise key risks and recommend adequate corrective actions
For a confidential discussion, please call Dijana Macinko on 9249 5008 or APPLY NOW.