Risk & Compliance Officer
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$400 - AU$450 per day|
Opportunity join a leading Financial Institution in a Risk and Compliance Analyst role.
- Assist the organisations risk control framework and management procedure, instilling a culture of continuous improvement
- Assist in Updating and implementing the policies and procedures of the risk management, internal controls and compliance.
- risk identification, measurement, monitoring, assessment and control, according to the annual risk management plan;
- Ensure the company's risk management framework is in full compliance with Head Office and Australian Regulatory authorities' requirements and prevent any significant risk events
- Reporting to the Risk Manager
- experience within Risk Management and Compliance gained either or partially or wholly within financial services. (funds management or advice would be ideal)
- Strong communication skills, able to work with the business and whilst maintaining essential independence.
- Analytical mind and excellent problem solving skills, able to interpret complex regulatory policy and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption.
- Excellent academic background
- 2+ years experience in risk or compliance