Risk and Compliance Manager
|Location:||McMahons Point, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
A well-known and highly regarded financial services business is looking for a switched on Risk and Compliance Manager to join their team. This newly created role is a key component of a large and growing team who are responsible for driving positive risk and compliance outcomes for their 4 key business units: Research, Corporate Advisory, Financial Markets and Wealth Management.
- Keep stakeholders up to speed on incoming compliance issues/regulations, and assist with the rollout of proposed changes
- Work to improve/enhance the compliance framework surrounding markets supervision and monitoring
- Investigate breaches and incidents
- Build strong relationships with the business and stakeholders
- Involvement with high profile projects
This role will see you work predominantly in markets, but will also give you experince in Wealth and advisory. It would suit a candidate looking to step up from a mid tier brioking firm or established investment bank.
- A strong understanding of compliance within stockbroking/financial markets/investment banking
- A good understanding of the current and evolving regulatory landscape within markets
- Driven, switched on and ambitious personality
For a confidential discussion or more detailed information, please contact Dijana Macinko on (02) 9249 5008 or APPLY NOW