Senior Manager Operational Risk
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$160000 - AU$170000 per annum + Bonus|
This is an exciting opportunity join an ASX Listed Institution in the Risk & Compliance function in Melbourne.
- Assist in developing the organisations Risk framework and management procedure, instilling a culture of continuous improvement.
- Develop and co-ordinate the business continuity program.
- Implementation of the risk framework.
- Develop and co-ordinate the business continuity program
- Monitoring and reporting on risks including maintaining risk registers.
- Continuous improvement and further development of a strong compliance culture.
- Reporting directly into the Head of Risk & Compliance.
- Deep experience within Risk & Compliance gained either or partially or wholly within financial services.
- Strong communication skills, able to work with the business and whilst maintaining essential independence.
- Business partnering skills with the ability to work closely with the Regulators whilst managing the company's interests and agenda.
- Immediately available is advantageous.
- Excellent academic background.
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew Douglas on (02) 9249 5009 or APPLY NOW