Risk & Compliance Manager
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing organisation in a Risk Compliance Manager role.
- developing the organisations risk control framework and management procedure, instilling a culture of continuous improvement
- Update and implement the policies and procedures of the risk management, internal controls and compliance.
- Accountability for risk identification, measurement, monitoring, assessment and control, according to the annual risk management plan;
- Ensure the company's risk management framework is in full compliance with Head Office and Australian Regulatory authorities' requirements and prevent any significant risk events
- Reporting directly into the head of
- Deep experience within Risk Management and Compliance gained either or partially or wholly within financial services.
- Strong communication skills, able to work with the business and whilst maintaining essential independence.
- Business partnering skills with the ability to work closely with the Regulators whilst managing the company's interests and agenda.
- Analytical mind and excellent problem solving skills, able to interpret complex regulatory policy and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption.
- Excellent academic background
If you are interested in this role please Apply NOW to be considered.
Contact details: Andrew Doulas (9249 5009).