Risk and Compliance Lead
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
A market leading blue-chip organisation with a strong reputation in the market is requiring the services of a Risk and Compliance Lead. Challenging the status-quo and having strong and influential conversations around the company, you will be managing a team of high performers and work alongside Senior Managers to advise on best practice and add to the overall health of the business.
The position will include, but won't be limited to:
- Implementation and review of the company wide compliance framework;
- Lead a forward focused team to consult with every department in the company and advise on best practice as experienced in your previous professional and industry experience;
- Manage all compliance and review procedures and reporting and communicate/present to Senior Leadership and Regulatory Authorities;
- Work alongside the Internal Audit and Finance teams to mitigate risk through providing thought and oversight on control procedures; and
- Nurture the team for career progression.
The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of risk and compliance developed over their 5+ years of experience as a Senior Compliance Officer or Team Lead (or equivalent). You will be an influential stakeholder and be able to advise business units across all levels. Additionally, you will have strong experience in dealing with regulators and licensing requirements. Strong AML/CTF, ASIC and ACCC exposure/experience is a must. A banking and legal background with be looked upon favourably.
If you feel like this is the role for you, please contact Riyad Zakharia on (03) 8629 1012.