Risk and Compliance Consultant
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$110000 - AU$130000 per annum|
This is an exceptional opportunity join a Global Financial Institution in an Analyst, Operational Risk and Compliance role. Great opportunity for someone that wants to get more exposure to risk and compliance.
- Assist in developing the organisations risk control framework and management procedure, instilling a culture of continuous improvement
- Update and implement the policies and procedures of the funds risk management, internal controls and compliance.
- Accountability for risk identification, measurement, monitoring, assessment and control, according to the annual risk management plan;
- Ensure the company's risk management framework is in full compliance with Head Office and Australian Regulatory authorities' requirements and prevent any significant risk events.
- 2-6 years experience within Risk Management and Compliance gained either or partially or wholly within financial services.
- Strong communication skills, able to work with the business and whilst maintaining essential independence.
- Business partnering skills with the ability to work closely with the Regulators whilst managing the company's interests and agenda.
- Analytical mind and excellent problem solving skills, able to interpret complex regulatory policy and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption.
- Excellent academic background