This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing organisation in a Risk Analyst organisation.
- Assist the organisations risk control framework and management procedure, instilling a culture of continuous improvement
- Update and implement the policies and procedures of the risk management frameworks
- Accountability for risk identification, measurement, monitoring, assessment and control, according to the annual risk management plan
- Reporting and providing insights on risk issues
- Experience within Operational Risk gained either within financial services or other large complex organisations.
- Business partnering skills with the ability to work closely with the senior stakeholders.
- Analytical mind and excellent problem solving skills, able to interpret complex policy and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption
- Knowledge of Health Services would be highly regard but not necessary
- Ability to work Autonomously
- Excellent academic background
If you are interested in this role please Apply NOW to be considered.
Contact details: Andrew Douglas 9249 5009 for a confidential discussion