|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$60000.00 - AU$68000.00 per annum|
Based in the CBD
- Work for a global boutique recruitment agency
- Uncapped commission structure
- Competitive annual leave entitlement
We've been in the industry for 20 years. At Ambition, our purpose and mission is to 'Build Better Futures'. For the organisations we work for, this means finding talent to enable business growth. For the professionals we help look for their next career move, this means matching skills and interests with job opportunities to fulfil personal ambitions. And finally, for our Ambition people, this means providing the framework for a rewarding, fulfilling and enjoyable career.
We are looking to recruit a Resourcer/Delivery Consultant for our Accounting Support and Technology teams. This role would suit an agency recruiter who is looking to step away from business development and focus on candidate management.
You will support a high performing team of Consultants to deliver the best recruitment solutions for our candidates and clients.
More specifically, you will:
* Source, screen and interview candidates
* Manage the candidate cycle including sourcing, interview preparation and offer
* Conduct reference checks and background screening as required
* Build market leading candidate pools
You will have:
* A customer service focus, with at least 6 months experience in recruitment
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong self awareness and social skills
* Effective relationship building skills
* High organisation and attention to detail
* The ability to work autonomously with limited supervision
What We Offer
Join Ambition, who provide the framework for a rewarding, fulfilling and enjoyable career.
Along with a competitive salary package and market leading commission scheme, you will also benefit from:
* The opportunity to go on our annual all expenses paid overseas trip for top performers. Previous destinations included Vietnam, Bali and Langkawi
* An extra day's annual leave for every year of service (up to a maximum of 25 days)
* Birthday leave
* Monthly and quarterly social events
* Casual Fridays with afternoon drinks
* Free breakfast every day
* A friendly and collaborative culture
* The exposure to international opportunities in Melbourne, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and London.
Take full advantage of a fulfilling career with Ambition. You'll be working with some of the most experienced and successful people. Work in an industry where we share our ambitions, successes and importantly, even the failures.
Ready to kick-start your career with Ambition? Apply online by forwarding your CV or contact Jessica Minter, HR and Internal Talent Acquisition on 02 9248 6262.