|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum|
Superannuation company who manage over $30B in funds and services over 100,000 member. with a strong corporate culture and supportive environment.
The Reporting Analyst is a newly created role within the analytics team to drive reporting insights across the business.
- Fulfil requests for information by leveraging the existing Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Scope and define changes and improvements to the EDW as necessary
- Perform analysis and/or ad-hoc data requests from the business as needed
- Provide the Business with analysis and insights
- Delivery of intelligence and insights relevant to business priorities
- 1-2 years' experience working in a Business Intelligence / reporting position
- Experience developing queries and datasets using T-SQL against a SQL Server Data Warehouse
- Excellent personal interaction and relationship management skills Strong database knowledge (normalised/ de-normalised structures, primary/ foreign key relationships, table joins and lookups (left/right/full/inner/union)
- Some background in the following toolsets o Excel (pivots, lookups, ranges, power pivot) o Microsoft SSIS/ SSAS/ SSRS (knowledge of SSRS expression language, T-SQL
- Some experience of Tableau would be well regarded Prior knowledge of the superannuation industry preferred but not essential
For more information please apply now.