Repair Centre Technician
|Location:||Belrose, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$23 - AU$25 per hour|
An outstanding opportunity in a great location for an IT Technician to join a very successful organisation that pride itself on Excellent Customer Service.
The position will see you - working within the Repair Centre team diagnosing hardware faults, fixing problem the first time, quality testing, configuring, checking and repairing within the necessary time. Good time management and accurate documentation skills are required.
To be successful in this position you will:
- Have 1-2 years experience in a similar IT role providing excellent Customer Service.
- Good understanding of hardware problems and faults
- Solid knowledge supporting and troubleshooting Microsoft technologies, Windows 7 and Windows 10, Office 2010/2016, Outlook & Internet Explorer.
- Solid knowledge of both Android and Apple mobile devices.
- Strong troubleshooting ability
- Tertiary education in IT is desirable.
- Have outstanding English communication skills both written and verbal.
- A very strong customer focus.
- Have a desire to be part of a fun and vibrant team.
If you have a strong work ethic and are a high achiever with determination we can provide you with real career progression opportunities. This is a busy and complex work environment so it will suit someone who has a proven track record of high achieving.