Business Development - Solution Sales
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
Are you passionate about sales? Are you the perfect blend of Sales and New Business? Do you want to take the next step in your career? Yes? Then we want to hear from you!
Ambition Group is currently seeking an experienced Relationship Officer to generate and grow Ambition's client portfolios with significant earning potential.
Last Year, 93% of our staff rated Ambition as a great place to work which is a testament to our people and unique culture. Our clients love us too. Your portfolio will include some of the most prestigious national and international brands in the market.
What Ambition offers you:
Join a high performance culture where success is rewarded with trips to a resort in Vietnam, skiing in New Zealand, chilling at the Shangri-La Hotel or fine dining in Michelin starred restaurants. Enjoy five days extra annual leave after two years' service and support charitable initiatives on a regular basis. BDM's are rewarded with healthy bonuses linked to performance and are provided with ongoing training and support throughout their career with Ambition.
Reporting to Ambition's head of Markets, your role will be to successfully manage and grow a new portfolio of clients. The purpose of the role is to drive a high level of profitable sales activity, from opportunity identification to close, across the entire suite of Ambition's services, along with high-quality relationship development in a select group of key clients and priority sectors.
- Drive profitable sales activity in identified opportunity areas, industry sectors and client accounts.
- Own and manage designated customer relationships (client and individual) to ensure the delivery of the highest standards of client service
- Act as a first point of contact for client or account management issues, providing timely response, problem resolution and an escalation up and down
- Understand and contribute to the development and refinement of value propositions: identification, measurement, validation and communication
- Provide regular detailed reporting on activity, as required, including forecasting, pipeline, opportunity management, competitor analysis, management reporting and business case planning and compilation support for various growth initiatives
Work Experience/Skills Required:
- Proven success and experience in a face to face BDM or cold calling sales role
- B2B sales experience essential
- Experience in recruitment is desirable
- Right to work in Australia
- Demonstrated ability to Account Manage and hunt for new business
- Tenacious, resilience and self-motivated individual
- Recruitment experience would be seen as advantageous but not a necessity
- Strong commercial acumen.
If you want to be a part of something unique and different in sales, enjoy a vibrant and well rewarded sales culture and build on your existing sales skills then Ambition is for you.
Join us today
Ambition Group is a leading global boutique recruitment business servicing specialist markets in key international cities.
Please contact Sam Weiss on 02 9248 6219 for a confidential discussion or click on 'apply now'