Relationship Manager - Sydney
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
Relationship Manager - BDM
Ambition Group is currently seeking an experienced BDM to manage a client portfolio with significant earnings potential.
- Excellent Earning Potential
- Grow you Career - Overseas Opportunities
- Be Part of a high performing sales culture
Are you passionate about sales? Are you the perfect blend of Account management and New Business? Do you want to take the next step in your career? Yes? Then we want to hear from you!
Ambition Group is currently seeking an experienced BDM to manage and grow one of its client portfolios with significant earning potential.
Last Year, 93% of our staff rated Ambition as a great place to work which is a testament to our people and unique culture. Our clients love us too. Your portfolio will include some of the most prestigious national and international brands in the market.
What Ambition offers you:
Join a high-performance culture where success is rewarded with trips to a resort in Vietnam, skiing in New Zealand, chilling at the Shangri-La Hotel or fine dining in Michelin starred restaurants. Enjoy five days extra annual leave after two years' service and support charitable initiatives on a regular basis. BDM's are rewarded with healthy bonuses linked to performance and are provided with ongoing training and support throughout their career with Ambition.
Reporting to Ambition's head of Markets, your role will be to successfully manage and grow an existing portfolio of clients. You will do so by providing a strategic solution based sales methodologies across recruitment and technology products and services.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- Own and grow a portfolio in your industry vertical
- Strategically selling Ambitions products and Services to top tier clients
- Work closely with our Recruitment consultants to uncover opportunities with our existing client base
- Develop a personal brand within your market and specialisation
Support client initiatives and events
Work Experience/Skills Required:
- Proven success and experience in a face to face BDM or RM sales role
- B2B sales experience essential
- Right to work in Australia
- Demonstrated ability to Account Manage and hunt for new business
- Tenacious, resilience and self-motivated individual
- Recruitment experience would be seen as advantageous but not a necessity
- Strong commercial acumen.
If you want to be a part of something unique and different in sales, enjoy a vibrant and well-rewarded sales culture and build on your existing sales skills then Ambition is for you.
Join us today
Ambition Group is a leading global boutique recruitment business servicing specialist markets in key international cities.
Please contact Sam Weiss on 02 9248 6219 for a confidential discussion or click on 'apply now'