Regulatory Risk & Compliance Lead
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$1200 - AU$1600 per day|
Global Bank is currently looking to undertake a Large Regulatory Risk and Compliance program and they are seeking experienced risk and compliance specialists to take the lead and implement the project. This is along term program which is going to go for about 18 months but there will be opportunities for specialists to move into permanent positions.
Located in Sydney CBD the successful candidates will be responsible but limited to:
- 1st line Regulatory Risk & Compliance.
- Lead the ongoing review and enhancement of the documentation supporting the regulatory framework in place.
- Manage in the Design and development of risk assessments specific to regulatory risk.
- Compliance protection against bank lending products.
- Develop the regulatory compliance Polices and Procedures.
- 1-4 years' experience with Regulatory Risk & Compliance
- Working knowledge of processes and procedures in financial institutions encompassing retail banking.
- Experience working on numerous projects.
- Strong operational and commercial acumen.
- 1-4 years' experience in a 1st line oversight and challenge role within a financial institution or services company.
- Experience in front line operations would be beneficial.
- Strong banking product knowledge would be beneficial.
For a confidential chat, call Andrew Douglas 9249 5009 or Apply Now