Regulatory & Tax Manager
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$115000 - AU$125000.00 per annum + Bonus|
This business has a strong reputation on providing the best service to wholesale and institutional clients here in Australia. Due to a recent resignation of a long standing staff member, there is an opportunity for a fund accounting manager to oversee the management of one of their key funds, also a small team.
The suitable candidate will be professionally presented and well spoken individual who is naturally motivated, ambitious and has strong relationship skills.
- Escalation/review of all reporting, valuation and pricing issues
- Strong accounting standards knowledge or tex technical knowledge
- Planning, co-ordination and implementation of all processes to deliver all portfolios and funds - ensuring all client deliverable's are met
- Assisting in mentoring staff and training and development and assisting with the management of staff
More specifically they will possess the following requirements:
- Tertiary qualifications in a Finance / Accounting / Statistics / Mathematics degree, CA or CPA qualified.
- Strong experience as a fund accounting manager, with excellent team management skills
- Previous experience in the Funds Management industry is a must
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing and respected fund manager.
For a confidential chat, call Andrew Douglas 86291001 or Apply Now