SMSF Accountant - Growing Business Advisory Firm
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$90000.00 per annum + Super|
My client is a leading business advisory, tax and accounting firm in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. They specialise in providing finance solutions to High Net Worth Clients across a wide range of industries and offer expertise across Mergers and Acquisitions, Capital Raising wider business growth.
As the result of continued growth they are looking for an SMSF accountant to join their highly regarded team.
Reporting into the Partners and with regular client contact the main focus of the position will be:
- Preparation of SMSF accounts, financial statements and tax returns
- Processing of superannuation funds end to end
- Management of relationships with clients and other stakeholders
- Assisting with tax planning and research into relevant technical accounting matters
- Participating in internal and external training programmes
In addition to ad hoc tasks as assigned from time to time.
- At least 2 years full-time accounting experience
- Track record of success dealing with compliance and tax issues related to SMSFs
- Experience with a range of technical SMSF issues including pensions, transfer balance caps, TBAR reporting & LRBA
- Experience using Class Super is preferred
- Demonstrated experience working with a broad range of stakeholders
- CA/CPA qualified or part-qualified
If you would like to apply for the role, please do so ASAP and I will respond with feedback to all applications as quickly as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services