Recruitment Manager - Technology (App & Dev)
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology Work for us|
|Salary:||Generous base + Uncapped commissions|
Our Technology team based in Sydney CBD has seen a steady stream of successes to date, being our largest revenue-generator in the office with one of the best commission schemes in the country including mid-year and year-end bonus kickers on top of your commissions. Ambition's strong performers are well taken care of.
So, if you're seeking the next, step-up in your role, we're looking for someone who's hungry for a challenge and who's got a fiery passion for developing people. Have you got it?
IF SO, WE WANT YOU.
Focussing on roles in Applications Development including C#, .NET, ASP.NET, SQL Server, Dynamics, SharePoint and DBA and managing a team of recruiters, this role is for a leader who's willing to roll up their sleeves and get in the mud with their fellow team mates. We take no passengers.
So, do you have what it takes?
- Have you got at least 6 years' experience in the agency world?
- Do you possess a ferocious appetite and motivation to succeed in a competitive industry?
- Do you enjoy the full 360 process and leading a team of fellow recruiters like comrades?
- Do you want to be a part of a business that is big enough to have a global footprint, long history and strong brand in the market, whilst being small enough to welcome innovation and new ideas?
- Would you like to have fun, collaborate and celebrate with your peers on everything 'Ambition' through our national internal communicator?
We understand that recruiters sometimes need to kick off their shoes occasionally. Our Consultants here get to enjoy:
- Friday 4 pm free flow drinks on the house
- Corporate sports teams - Basketball, Badminton, marathons- for those who really want to get physical
- Gym buddies - for those in shred mode
- Constant banter and general good vibes in an office for people who want to be included, be social, make money and drive their career
If your answer is 'Yes' to all the above - please click Apply or contact Michelle Wong directly at 02 9248 6218 for a confidential chat now.